CytoSMART Technologies is a young and fast-growing company founded in 2012 as a spin-off of Eindhoven University of Technology. It develops digital biological microscopes with cloud-based image analysis solutions. Our products are used globally by many hospitals, universities, and pharmaceutical companies.
We are looking for an experienced C# .NET developer to contribute to the development of our products. Your activities will consist of designing, implementing, and testing subsystems and components, in accordance with higher-level requirements and architecture. As a member of a multidisciplinary and motivated development team, you will be responsible for the development of background services written in C# .NET that controls our hardware and can communicate with our cloud. You will have full end-to-end responsibility with a lot of freedom regarding software design choices, planning, and documentation.
We are looking for:
- Software developer with 4-10 years of working experience in C# .NET software development
- Experience with embedded systems / controlling hardware
- Bachelor or master’s in computer science, software engineering, or a related field
- Experience in working in teams using Scrum
- Capable of working independently
- Analytical, creative, problem-solving, quality-minded, and result-oriented mentality
- Eager to learn
- Experience with mocking or stubbing is preferred
- Good command of the English language, both written and spoken
- Knowledge of programming interfaces (asynchronous APIs)
- Living in the Netherlands
- Azure DevOps & Git
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- A dynamic work environment with flexible working hours
- Working in a relatively young and highly passionate team
- Training opportunities
Please send your CV and motivation to email@example.com
Are you a recruiter or headhunter?
We can do it ourselves, thanks!